Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Randomania

Here's a few random pictures from my place.  Click them.  I think that'll make them bigger.  Or not.  We'll see, I guess.  They are all from my crappy phone camera.

This picture is the Olympic mountains taken from the end of my driveway on the road I live.  I can't see the mountains once I get off the road and onto my property as there are many trees - similar to the ones in the picture.




This is a magnolia tree that's just starting to bloom.  It is smack in the middle of my back yard right outside the "breakfast nook" window array.  I didn't know what kind of tree this was.  I had to send a picture to my maternal parental unit.  She knew right away.




This is a close(r) up shot of the blooms.  With the warm days we've been having this thing should (figuratively) explode soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment