Monday, April 22, 2013

Sunday's Version of Green Mountain

The weather never did fully cooperate this past weekend.  But, the Green Mountain trails are pretty resistant to water.  There were a few puddles here and there, but very little "mud."  Though the bike, and I, did manage to get covered with trail.








It was a nice day riding despite the somewhat moist conditions.  I'm liking the increase amount of daylight.

My next project is to rebuild the wheels on the commuter bike.  Right now it's setup as a single speed.  It's more hilly around here than Thee Olde Country.  My game plan is to take the wheels apart.  I'm thinking internally geared hub on the back and a dyno hub on the front.  The theory is I can take the scenic route home from work each day.  There's still many areas to explore and there's no better way than on a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment