Monday, February 10, 2014

Snow?!?

Sunday I woke up to about an inch of snow on the ground.  I was told it snowed here once in a while.  I moved here from a heavy snow state in the Midwest.  But still, it seemed odd.

The temperatures are supposed to to head toward normal this next week with highs in the mid to upper 40's.  And, per the typical around here, it is predicted to rain every day next week.  No worries.  It's just being "seasonal."  When I say "rain," that usual means "mist."  And sometimes it means "sprinkles."  It hardly ever rains hard - at least that's been my experience so far.

This coming weekend will be my three-day weekend.  And, Monday is President's Day so it is a holiday for me.  AND, I took Tuesday off work adding up to five days off in a row.  So, there you go!

My plans are somewhat set and somewhat uncertain.  No matter what, having five days off will be nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment