Monday, June 30, 2014

Semi Booked Up

I was looking at the calendar and noticed I'm sort of booked up.  There's plenty of things happening between now and September.

June 30 - July 7     Visiting family

July 18 - July 20     A three day mountain bike adventure near Crystal Mountain, WA.  Trails we'll be hitting include Palisades, Noble Knob, Ranger Creek, Skookum Flats, and White River.  I've not ridden any of these.  There will be a group of us camping and riding on these dates.

July 31 - August 3    Mountain biking trip to Whistler, British Columbia, Canada

August 15 - August 21     Family visiting me

August 22 - August 25     Gigantic Bicycle Festival, Snoqualmie, WA

Another thing I've noticed is I've not yet, nor have planned, and camping outings.  I'd like to work this is, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment