Thursday, August 1, 2013

Backpackin'

I've got everything I need.  I'm going to pack the backpack this evening.  Friday morning, early, I'm departing for the Staircase Ranger Station of Olympic National Park.  They open at 8:00 AM.  I'm hoping to score one of the "first come, first served" back country permits.

Provided the permit is obtained, I'll be heading for Flapjack Lakes on Friday.  Saturday I'll head for Nine Stream camp.  Sunday I'll make my way back to the truck.  I do have a list of alternate sites but am hoping I won't have to use them.



I'll take pictures and post them with the recap when I get back.  Maybe that will available for a Monday morning post.  If not, check on Tuesday.

Do you like bikes?  Do you like bubble wrap?  What happens when you combine the two?  This:



No comments:

Post a Comment