Monday, September 9, 2013

Weekend Miscellania

I had a standard, two-day, weekend this past.  I used it to handle some non pressing items.  Oil change, washed clothes, worked on my retirement spreadsheet, improved my workout schedule.  Just some plain Jane, quieter type activities.

From the "good news" department, my renewed passport arrived in the mail this week.  I wasn't expecting it until next week.  With Canada being so close, I plan to make some excursions there, maybe as soon as next weekend.

Speaking of next weekend, it is a three-day one for me.  It is a ways away but I'll start thinking about it and planning for it soon.  I've done zero bike camping this year.  Perhaps it's time to load up the Surly Long Haul Trucker with gear and hit the road.  Maybe even catch a ferry to Victoria, B.C. and bike camp over there.  Hmmmm...................

No comments:

Post a Comment