Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Becoming A Wizard

Apparently, by going camping all next weekend, I will miss my yearly opportunity to become a Wizard.  When I read the rules to attain this stature, I knew my work would be cut out for me.  Namely because I pretty much hate crappy, watered-down, mega brand, domestic beer.  You know, the beer with very low alcohol content.  Instead I opt for the beers with flavor.  The side effect of drinking beer with flavor is it has, typically, pretty good alcohol content.

So, how does this lower the odds to becoming a Wizard?  I took the below graphic from Stevil's  Good Frames Won't Save Bad Paintings.  See for yourself.  Click it, it might get bigger.  It usually does.


I am six feet, one inch tall.  I don't think I can put away that many beers (beers that I'd want to drink anyway) without fairly dire consequences.  I'd have to pace myself - like for days.  I'm betting there's a time limit on this party.

But, if you're coming to, or are from, the greater Seattle area, the who, what, when, where, and why are on the graphic.  I guess, if the weather's going to be pretty crappy next weekend, I could give it a go anyway.  Maybe I could slouch down.....a LOT.  My liver is already giving me the stink-eye just from talking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment