Friday, June 28, 2013

Limbo

There's an outside possibility I'll need to work again this Saturday.  I'll know for sure after I get to work this morning.  I'm very hopeful it will be no, but we'll see.  The odds are weighted in favor of not working but strange forces are in play.

In the event I do not work Saturday, I'll be departing immediately after work for Mt. Rainier National Park.  The last time I went, I stayed at the Ohanapecosh campsite.  Checking the website I see Cougar Rock opened yesterday.  Cougar Rock campsite is my target.  From there I'll hike the trails sort of in the Cougar Rock/Longmire area.  The trails report looks favorable.

I prepared my gear/food last night.  I'm all set and sitting on ready.  I'd really not like to institute a Plan B for this weekend.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment