Saturday, April 20, 2013

Even More Changes

So, today (Saturday) I was planning on riding the Grand Ridge Trail to Duthie Hill, play there, and take Grand Ridge Trail back to Issaquah.  The weather is not cooperating.

It rained a bunch yesterday and the Issaquah forecast was for rain again today.  Changes needed to be made.

Today I'll be doing a bunch of crap (exactly the correct word for it) around my place.  Later, I'll try to sneak in a roadie ride in and around Port Orchard, early this evening I'm off to the greater Seattle area.  I've a few home furnishings that would be useful so I'm aiming for IKEA.

Tomorrow, on the other hand, will be mountain biking day.  Since the trails at Green Mountain take rain well and don't get (very) muddy, I plan to ride there.  I've been there before but did not explore too much of the area.  Tomorrow I'll have plenty of time to summit Green Mountain proper and see some trails I've not yet explored.

Chores ultimately need to be done.  It's all good.  I'll be outside soon.  The lure of outside is making me get after the inside stuff hard.  The upcoming week is supposed to be sunny and temperatures rising into the mid 70's by Thursday.

As Stevil says, "Rock out with your socks up!"

No comments:

Post a Comment