Thursday, March 28, 2013

My Non Problem, Problem

OK, I've only been living in the Pacific Northwest for about six weeks.  Most people who've been here considerably longer have indicated this is (normally) the monsoon season.  Except for this week and the upcoming weekend.

The forecast for this coming weekend is for not only no rain, but actual sunshine.  AND, warm temperatures - like mid 60's temperatures.  The debate that's raging between my ears is, "What am I going to do this weekend?"

I'm contemplating two scenarios.  Scenario one is to take my mountain bike somewhere on Saturday.  I am sort of thinking either Grand Ridge trail with Duthie Hill thrown in, or, just Duthie Hill.  I'd follow that up with hitting Tractor again on the evening.  And I'd follow that up with a trip to Mt. Rainier National Park on Sunday.

My other choice is to load the Long Haul Trucker



up with gear and ride somewhere for an overnight camping excursion.  I've not researched campsites yet, but bet I can come up with some good options.

So my problem, or more accurately non problem, is deciding which to do this weekend.  With an expected reprieve from the rain and very nice temperatures, I'll be outside doing one or the other or something completely different.

So many social engagements, so little time.

No comments:

Post a Comment