Friday, March 29, 2013

No Problem

Just yesterday I was lamenting my earth shaking problem of thee Universe was trying to decide which activity to do this coming predicted great weather weekend.  Problem solved!

On Saturday I shall depart my domicile on a roadie type bike down the hill to the foot ferry.  I shall board said ferry and take it to Bremerton.  Upon arrival I'll make my way to the big ferry that will be bound for Seattle.

A co-worker and I plan to do some urban riding in and around the greater Seattle area.  Supposedly, or the rumor is, or my co-worker eluded to, riding some bike friendly streets and some paved, no vehicles allowed, trails.  I've been promised bakeries and delis and a bike friendly tour of Seattle.

Sunday, a different co-worker and I will load up mountain bikes and venture north to Port Gamble.  A different rumor has it there will be a 24 hour race there this summer.  I may, or may not, be on a team of four for this.  I say may or may not because the details are a bit fuzzy.

Anyway, I'm headed up there to check out the trails.  I've got a map but no experienced on these trails trail guide.  We'll be finding out way.  I'm hopeful we'll get to check out the proposed 24 hour race course while we're there.

My goal is to take lots of pictures both Saturday and Sunday.  I'll have a recap post likely Monday morning with what went down complete with visual aids.

No comments:

Post a Comment