Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Upcoming

This coming weekend is the Seattle Bike Expo.  I'll be attending on Saturday.  And, as long as I'm headed over the Seattle, I'll be hitting up my favorite store - Recreational Equipment Incorporated (REI).  I seem to have misplaced my headlamp.  I'll be looking to replace it and check out gear.  I'm going to need a water filter thing for backpacking and maybe a bear keg.  I'm also thinking another sleeping bag rated for colder weather.

And, as long as I'm headed over there I'll be seeking a new place to dine.  A co-worker said there's a smaller Cuban restaurant I should try.  I'll see if I can find it.  I've some Google research to try and figure out what he eluded to.  He couldn't remember the name but knew generally where it is located.

And again, as long as I'm there, I just as well stay for some live music - no?  I'll be heading to Tractor where I'll be listening to Sugarcane and Assembly of Dust.

I'll have my camera with (battery fully charged) and hope to provide some pictures of Seattle and the stuff I'd mentioned I'm headed for in a recap post maybe on Monday.  The weather is here, wish you were beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment