Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Dance Card Filling

Last night I spent a little time penciling in activities for upcoming weekends.  Things are getting full sort of quickly.

Starting today, I've relatives coming in via Amtrak from the Midwest.  They'll be here through Sunday.  There won't be much bikin', but, there's very likely going to be a trip to Mt. Rainier National Park!

The following weekend is a four day weekend for me.  I've my usual every-other-Friday off and Monday will be Memorial Day.  More Midwesterners are due in that Thursday evening and through the longer weekend.

The very first weekend in June is the Gear Up gear expo in Everett.  This will take up quite a bit of either that Saturday or Sunday.  I am scheming riding bike to this event.  A ferry crossing shall be part of this grand tour.

Then, the following Friday evening, all day Saturday, and most all day Sunday, and again the following weekend with those same days with times are very probably going to be tied up with sailing school.  I found a school that isn't too expensive and that I should learn a lot about sailing from.  I haven't pulled the trigger yet, but am thinking I will.

On the other hand, there's going to be some organized mountain bike goings on a Duthie Hill the second weekend in June.  Decisions, decisions.....

No comments:

Post a Comment