Friday, May 24, 2013

The Schedule

I don't remember where I was or what I was doing, but I picked up a brochure titled, "Your Guide to All Things Beer in Washington."  In it are 201 listings of various beer brewers - either a brewery proper of a brew pub.

But also included is Thee Event Calendar!!!

Since May is about over I'll speak briefly about the number of beer type events left in 2013.  There are 24.  Some of the ones listed are:

Washington Brewers Festival - washingtonbeer.com June 14 - 16

International Beer Festival - seattlebeerfest.com July 5 - 7

2nd Annual Vancouver (WA not BC) - vancouverbrewfest.com August 9 - 11

Tacoma Craft Beer Festival - tacomacraftbeerfest.com September 7

9th Annual Oktoberfest NW - oktoberfestnw.com October 4  - 6

Brewgrass Festival! - anacortesrockfish.com November 6 - 7

Winter Beer Festival - washingtonbeer.com December 6 - 7

Those are a few of the 24.  I sort of picked one per month at random.  Now the rest of 2013 is getting really full!

No comments:

Post a Comment