Monday, January 21, 2013

Mission Accomplished

I've made it back from the Pacific Northwest.  My mission was to secure living arrangements.  I'm happy to report I've accomplished my mission.

In fact, I was done early enough to see a bit of the area.  In my next post I'll report what I saw.  By that time I'll have the pictures downloaded from the camera, sorted, and ready to share.

In my absence, apparently is snowed and it got fricking cold.  Like below zero cold.  I'll not miss this part of living in the Midwest.

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like the cold weather here in the upper midwest, either. But I really really really don't like all the hot air about the cold weather, and just the weather in general. I guess it's sort of like a general greeting, "Hello, sure is cold, isn't it?," etc. Oh well, I feel better now. Do PNWers talk about the weather much?

    ReplyDelete