Monday, February 4, 2013

Boxing

So, with the move now less than two weeks away I decided maybe it was time to start thinking about the packing aspect.  Specifically, I was thinking I probably need some boxes.

One trip to Walmart later (I know, I know) and I'm now in possession of ten 18" x 18" x 24" boxes and ten 16" x 16 x 15" boxes.  And, boy, let me tell, don't I feel special?

I have no clue if that's too many boxes, a just right amount, or severely under estimated quantity.  What I do know is I paid for, and downloaded from Amazon.com, the soundtrack to 180 Degrees South: Conquerors of  the Useless.  By the way, if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it.  “The word adventure has gotten overused. For me, when everything goes wrong - that’s when adventure starts” -Yvon Chouinard

No comments:

Post a Comment