Friday, February 15, 2013

Last Day

Today is my last day at my current job.  The day will be filled with actual work.  I just can't leave with any loose ends.  I'll be busting ass to get done in time to pack my crap to get out the door by 5:00 PM.  It's just the way (I'm forced) I roll (this one time).

I packed up the rest of my stuff at my apartment last night.  Tonight is a small going away thing at Monk's House of Ale Repute.  Saturday, early, I load the truck.  I've some dudes lined up to help load the heavier and/or bulkier stuff.  Then I'll do a quick apartment scrub-down and that's that.

The game plan is to start driving west fairly early Sunday morning.  I'm expecting to drive two longer days Sunday and Monday and have just a short jaunt to the new domicile on Tuesday.  That is if I don't run into not fun weather in the Rockies.

I'm not sure when the next post will be.  I need to get moved and unpacked.  Then I'll get into things like internet access and shit.  I do plan to document this whole sordid affair in pictures.  I'll post some once I have them downloaded and have a minute to breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment